Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My iBook is back.

Well well well, look who has a fully functioning keyboard and screen again. the wife and I were pondering getting something new because it looked like our Mac was done for. The good thing about Mac's is they are quite stable and reliable. The bad thing is that when you have to fix them it kills the pocket book. But lo and behold, I was checking out Craigslist when I came across a guy who fixes iBook's out of his house. And his house is only about two minutes from where I work. He did a ton of stuff and sold me a new chord for my computer for what it would cost just to have Apple crack open my computer. Not bad. And the best part is, I don't have to live in fear of my Mac breaking down and thinking it'll be impossible to fix if I can get repairs done without having to sell the boy.

1 comment:

Steve Oberg said...

Did I see that your boy was for sale on Craig's list????? YOu'd better de-list him since you were able to get your mac fixed cheaply.