and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
(In no particular order...)
1. The Daily Audio bible podcast. I can't recommend it enough. Listen to it in your car on the way to work.
2. Samson and the pirate monks. Sounds goofy, but it's changing my life. Seriously, I think I will buy a copy for all my friends. Not kidding. The best book on authenticity I've ever read. It's Ok to be authentic without needing a license to sin.
3. Crazy Love. Two books in a row that go into my top 5 of all time?!?! What favor from the Lord. I'm very thankful to for God is using Francis Chan to speak some deep things into my heart.
4. The fact that I own a car with better than average fuel economy.
5. That my wife loves God, and is excited to learn to hear his voice daily. And that she's listens to all my crazy musings.