Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dream weaver.


So I've had a bunch of dreams lately about dying. Last nights involved Dave injecting me with something as he was my anesthesiologist as I was going into surgery. But he didn't sedate me enough I was awake as this asian guy operated on me. Then somehow the next day in my dream I was playing bass for P.O.D in a concert but didn't know any chords to their music.

Hehhhhh?!?!?

Where did that come from?

P.O.D?!?! What is this, 1997??

And a bass player?
(Ok, maybe occasionally at church when I'm needed to, and don't tell Steve, but I use a pick..)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is similar to your Todd Bentley dream. God is speaking, it's just you gotta ask for what He is saying!

Steve Oberg said...

a pick?!?!?!?!? Sacrlege!!!!!!

Brad Ruggles said...

Dude, what kind of pizza have you been eating before bed? Those are some messed up dreams!