Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2007

It always snows on our anniversary.


So here is the little bitty version of Team Polycarp! from my phone, from my Anniversary weekend. How disturbing is that?? No need to worry. I only checked my e-mail and the web once. If your interested in checking out the pictures from my wifes and my trip to beautiful Tofino, British Columbia check them out here...

It was a great weekend even though it snowed. A bunch. In a place (Tofino) that doesn't get snow that often. The interesting part was the three hour that turned out to be 6 hour drive back to the ferry that saw us lose control 3 times, while crashing twice. Once into a snow bank, and one that will require a trip to the body shop. Lame. It was probably without a doubt the most intense driving of my life. In all we left the bed and breakfast at 9 am and got in the door tonight at 7pm. Ice and snow everywhere.

Also here are the pictures from my son's pirate party to celebrate his 5th birthday...

1 comment:

Terrance Wills said...

I was lucky enough to get a new set of snow tires on my Volvo just a couple weeks ago. I put on over 200k this weekend and only lost control once when I was jacking around. Thank God for snow tires and European high ground clearances.