Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Airport- O' dark thirty

So my dad's flight that was scheduled for an already late 11:30 pm got bumped back 3 hours so here I am at 2:45 am in the morning in a cold terminal waiting for him. Not really a joyous place, it might even not seem like present day is 2 sleeps away... Other than that, I am looking forward to my dad coming and spending time with us. I'm a bit concerned though that I might be here still awhile as the flight arrival screen only shows that the flight has been delayed to 2:17 & no other info for it's arrival. I think I might take up coffee drinking soon if this get's any later.

1 comment:

Terrance Wills said...

Man, sounds like me tomorrow. I have to pick up my brother from Japan in Seattle tomorrow night. I'll give you a shout next week. God bless.