Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We care a lot!

So as not to tread in the vague mystery of cynicism and hyperbole too long and cast the wrong impression, I do care.

I do care about my community.

I do care about being a fragrant aroma to the world.

I do care about contextualizing my faith in a way that brings clarity to the gospel for someone and doesn't allow man-made traditions to be worshiped.

I do care about truth.

I do care that God's people have a reputation that honors and brings glory to His name.

I do care about reaching marginalized people with the saving freedom of the new covenant God has made with His creation.

I do care about God's beautiful order, and how that looks a lot different than most North Americans perception of order.

I do care about people not being abused in, or by the church or people pretending to be God's church.

I do care about being an ambassador of reconciliation for Christ.

I do care about breaking down facades in my life and heart.

I do care about blessing and not cursing.

I do care about cutting through the garbage of self-deception and hearing hard truth.

I do care about a lot of things.

I do care about faith, hope and love.

I do care about a lot.

I am a parodox.

No comments: