1. How hard it is to get back into the blogging rhythm after missing a few days.
2. This funny link that Steve sent me Go Obama/Palin 08!
3. Luke 14. It's amazing how Jesus had no problem making a big crowd smaller.
4. The movie Iron Man. It was good. For some reason my wife and I are suddenly into purchasing DVD's. Not sure why. But we are.
5. Why gas prices are not falling in Canada at the rate they are in the states. That and Canadians pay the highest cell phone rates in the industrialized world, AND we're taxed like nuts too.
6. About the tussle over whether or not to allow homosexual couples to marry in California. California is definitely a post-Christian, non new testament following society. What do people expect? Seriously though, like Dan Kimball is talking about, if it's just about love why not allow polygamy? But then again, the sanctity of marriage was lost a long time ago. How many marriages occur totally outside the Judeo-Christian spectrum already by allowing Elvis impersonators to marry drugged out celebrities for 20 day marriages. Nobody was up in arms over that... Who knows?
7. Thinking about how my wife says I've been too negative on the old blog lately... I guess that's what happens when your in the down cycle of ones bi-polar lifestyle... ;)
8. Also thinking about heading back to my old blog. I know, I know. This has become kind of like my blog, but that wasn't the point when I started and I still feel weird posting personal stuff here... What do you think...?