Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's late.

I'm awake late tonight. Can't sleep. This rarely happens to me. Usually I'm blessed to sleep like a baby. Not tonight.

Anyway, I've been thinking... I do want to get this blog back to it's original intent. A forum to post theological questions and have some discussion.

I really, really like a good, healthy back and forth chat around a topic. I hate bickering and finger pointing though. However, I would like to try and get back to that.

To help accomplish that, I think I'll go back and delete some more of my personal posts and move them over to a personal blog I want to get up and running.

Then I'd like to come up with some ideas for creating discussions. It may work, it may not. But it's still something that interests me.

To bad I'm not sleeping though and thinking about this nonsense!

No comments: