Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

JesusFest 2008

So this last weekend we had an outdoor event at the church called "JesusFest, West Coast". It was amazing, wonderful, hot, terrific... My friends Ed and Wendy and their ministry Worship Invasion made it happen. There were two great worship teams and Nolan Clark spoke. Nolan is amazing. I know I can get on here and mention someone and people who don't know just roll their eyes, but take my word for it. I wish I had sermon audio to post. He preached two great messages that inspired and challenged me deeply. Nolan has a church over in Kamloops, BC called "The Feast" that he pastors along with his wife Heather. Heather is a worship leader that God was using when Lakeland took off. Anyway, I took some pictures that I'm going to post soon. But there is some video that someone took that is cool. Check it out here.

No comments: