Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time bomb.

So, I have this weird cyber disorder where I can't stand to look at stagnant data. Allow me to translate. If a blog is not being updated... drives me nuts. If there are a bunch of people that are my friends in some social networking site and I never communicate with them, delete. If I am a part of a group blog that is only updated irregularly by just one person most of the time...

So, it's probably part of my sin nature dealing with inpatients, but this ole' Team Polycarp thing will probably meet it's demise fairly soon.

So let me know in the comments your thoughts. Any ideas, people we could invite to build up the content. I know each of the other guys on here have their own blogs that require your inspiration and attention so no worries...

Don't be afraid to speak the truth. Make your voice heard via the comments, or , make your point via your silence on the subject.

We'll need a majority to keep this thing going. Let me know. Please, have mercy... It really is a disorder.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely would dislike losing the blog-- even tho i don't post as much and when i do it's obama-related.
I feel i am the rebel liberal in the group.

my one gut reaction is that we play it too safe on this blog.

Jason_73 said...

F@*K that Roy!
You don't want "safe"!? You want danger? I can deliver danger!!!




Was that a little extreme Roy?

You should re-post some of the stuff you do at your blog. Like the Lakeland video. That would provide some interesting commentary. And danger.

Anonymous said...

Ha that aint danger-- what's dangerous is doing a tracking todd bentley cam or something edgy like that.

i can re post some stuff on this blog but i don't know about the theological treatise on heaven and hell and all that

Steve Oberg said...

I check it often. I will try to post oftener. If you check my blog, I post infrequently there too!

Jason, as for your disorder.......2 words: Therapy.

Jason_73 said...

I hear you Steve. I just need to be able to sit and forget. But, I've always had this nervous tick thing when my blog has been dormant for a few days. I've deleted a few now because of it. I think it would be great to get 7-8 more people and have a steady stream of new postings and dialog but who knows who to invite?

Whatever...

Steve Oberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Oberg said...

You want I should beat the bushes for a few more team members? Just say the word and I'm all over it.

Jason_73 said...

Beat off, errr, I mean beat away Steve, beat away. As long as they are good and controversial.