Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Greetings and Salutations

I've always wanted to say that, ever since I saw Star Wars when I was a child. Guys, miss you lots. Steve, it’s a pleasure to meet you.

God has spoken over me about my poisonous tongue, specifically about "The Church". I have a tendency to offer mounds upon mounds of complaints, but completely forgetting that the problems inside “the building” is not the church, religion is not the church, they are just bi-products of fallen people. I'm pretty sure I knew that at one point, but somewhere along the line, I forgot...got bitter...didn't see the real battle just under the surface. It's mental how critical we can become of God's people...forgetting, that God's people aren't perfect and we make mistakes. Why is it so hard to remember this? When did I become so self-richous? When did I forget to love? Stay tuned.

No comments: