Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thoughts and goals for the new year...

So as a takeoff from last years' post by Jason - What are some new-year's resolutions you definitely WILL keep this year? Not phony ones - not unrealistic ones - but truthful stuff that really means something to you. Be honest.

Here's my list:

1. Sleep in a lot more....... a lot more....definitely.
2. Go to church and be engaged and involved... not cause I have to (actually, this one sounds pretty good!) But because I really want to be there.
3. Seriously dig into the word - I want to study God's word for me more- not just cause I have to teach others.
4. Focus on becoming more physically healthy - I don't want to be obsessed with my weight or how I look - I just need to get more healthy, it's really sad...
5. Give 100% to whatever I am doing - this is a biggie for me. I tend to hold out and hold back - at work, in relationships, with my family.... it's pretty pathetic sometimes. I'm just really not all there lately.
6. Get my finances better under control & give more.
7. Use my camera more - carpe diem! My kids are growing up and I'm missing it! Aughghggh!
8. Take more quality time with my wife.
9. Write more worship songs! (How about "a" worship song for a change.....sheesh.)
10. Blog more often.

There, that wasn't so bad. Now it's your turn.

1 comment:

Jason_73 said...

Thanks for your notes Steve. Resolutions are a funky thing heh?

Good luck!

Keep your eye out for a note from me soon in your FB.

Jason